Sunday, October 11, 2009

RB5 2009 British GP winner Vettel

I found following deficiencies and inaccuracies in the kit. I mostly created this list to keep for myself, so I remember them and can decide, which ones I will fix.

- position of calipers is not horizontal, has to be corrected
- rear pull rods geometry is not very good
- pull rods should be attached to upper suspension arms at the position much closer to uprights
- drive shafts should end at lower location in uprights
- rear toe arms should be attached to uprights at lower points
- missing small cooling openings at the sides of cockpit
- missing gurney flaps on the floor at the sides of cockpit
- no representation of exhaust tips
- no slits in upper desk elements of front wing
- shape of the ends of upper desk elements on front wing to be corrected

No comments:

Post a Comment