Friday, August 19, 2016

Assembly started

Started assembly on my MP4/30 model last weekend. Partially put together rear and front suspensions. I am still undecided if I will attempt to adopt RB6's brakes to this model. Plan is to do it. That's why I could not complete suspension assemblies. Need easy access and little modifications on kit's uprights to be able to mate them with RB6's brakes.

I also plan to install RB6's radiators inside MP4/30's body. I think they are not too far in appearance from real car. In any case only internals of air ducts inside side pods and front faces of radiators will be visible, when they are installed into MP4/30's body. Fit for those is quite bad, as they obviously were designed for a different body. But I think it's feasible to adopt them. I'll see this weekend.



1 comment: