Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Fluo orange painted

After body was stripped off of paint from my previous attempt, it took a while to get it primed and painted base white. Work on other projects got in a way. But last weekend I got it masked and was able to put fluo orange on. In attempt to minimize paint bleeds under masking tape, I’ve “sealed” masks with one more coat of base white. In the end it did not come out perfect, but it’s not too bad either. I was able to polish some overspray, bleeds and orange peal spots. So, I am ok with it and it will have to do it for this build. Need to get thin clear coat on top of base paint, before I could apply decals. Color is a bit of on the photo made with my cell phone. I will get proper white balanced photos after clear is applied and true colors will show.


No comments:

Post a Comment