This build was actually started sometimes this spring. However I've only worked on it for an hour or two once a month during model club meetings. Couple of weeks ago it was finally moved permanently to my worktable and I've made more progress on it in one night, then in previous 6 or 7 months. Basically all the parts are detached from trees, mould lines removed and I'm doing preliminary test fitting and gluing of some parts before putty and primer. That's a second kit of F1 car powered by DVF engine I'm building. It appears to be nice kits as well, except for assembly of exhaust pipes. There are 4 pipes on each side of the engine and not much in terms of guiding them to their correct positions. Lotus 79 has a much better solution with long exhaust pipes moulded as one assembly right out of the box. Alignments wasn't a problem at all.
I've also removed moulded on parts, which will be replaced with PE items from Studio27 PE set.
Here are some pictures of parts pre-assembled before paint.