Lack of updates did not indicate abandonment of this project. Big step forward was taken 3 weeks ago when I put clear coat over body panels and all parts where CF decals were applied. I've been waiting for clear to dry and also distracted by work on Aoshima's long tail F1-GTR kit. At present all the parts of chassis for this kit are pretty much ready for assembly and I've started it last night. Not much to show, just attached rear firewall heat shield and rear fender panels. As assembly steps could be relatively small now, hopefully I will be able to spend more nights working on this model. Here are couple of photos to show that project is alive and well.