It's been on a long hiatus, but I've finally made some progress on this build. Installed exhausts, fuel distributor, injectors, head covers and finally mated engine and chassis. Ignition wires aren't fixed in place yet and fuel lines still have to be routed. I use beading lines to simulate those. Beading lines are quite flexible and not difficult to route, but big pita to attach. Only CA glue works on them for me. I've also started routing some houses of cooling system. Before attaching I've detailed head covers with PE bits, painted ignition plug boots in flat black and highlighted few bolt heads. I think they look a bit better this way.