Sunday, January 4, 2015

Windows installed

Continued with this build. Installed all windows, beside front wind shield. Also installed head lamp covers. Then worked on rivets and fasteners. As well as on door support struts and mirrors. I have used Gunze H30 acrylic clear on windows and it was a mistake. That clear coat melts under finger's heat and there is a lot of blemishes on windows by now. I'm considering putting on more clear coats. But this time I would likely have to do it with brush. Not sure yet. Right side head lamp cover didn't go on well and I've made a bit of a mess. It often happens to me on later assembly stages. Still working on improving my glue application techniques. Current plan is to attach front radiators and splitter next. Then I will have to attach doors, engine cover and top of the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment