Over past weekend and this week, I have completed decals on main body of MP4/30 model. Started with stripes, which were more difficult. However with quite a bit of Micro-set I got them mostly in place and then using Micro-Sol I've got them to conform to curves. I like quality of decals Ebbro provided. Alcohol company decals are aftermarket. Next went on logos, which were easier and they went over more flat surfaces. There is not that many over all. I like end result quite a bit. I think this car really looks cool. Pity it didn't perform very well. Few decals for wings remain to be added. Hopefully will do them over the weekend.