Monday, April 23, 2018

Progress on BT52

I am making good progress on this build. Worked on engine wiring and detailing over past weeks. Completed radiator assemblies as well. On the weekend I was able to start putting it all together. Installed engine/gearbox and radiators onto the floor. Added electronics box too. Still have to route wires and some additional hoses. Last weekend I put clear coat over body parts and wing elements. On Friday masked off and sprayed semi-gloss black inside those body panels. Then installed side panels onto main monocoque shell. Hope to attach monocoque to floor next and then work on front suspension assembly.

















2 comments:

  1. Looking fantastic.
    Some great detailing you're showing on one of the most beautiful F1 cars ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning work Sergey it is coming along so well. I will certainly look to this build when I get to mine.

    ReplyDelete