More work done on the RB7 model. I've installed metal revers into main body to simulate fasteners. I guess on real car those fasteners would be flat with body panel surfaces. On the model heads of rivets stick out a bit. However I found them to give reasonable appearance and I'm OK with that. Not a big visual update, but it took quite a bit of time. I've also added some PE round nut heads to rear wing end plates and the floor. I plan to add more rivers to floor and gearbox, when I manage to replenish my supply. At present I don't have any left. Number of rivets on modern cars is nowhere near the numbers of them on old cars. But I will end up with towards 60 in the end. Still significant amount of work required to fit them. From my experience so far, I'm pretty sure making holes for rivets is much easier in resin then in metal.
There are also small decals added to the body to represent marking, which look to me like FIA seal stamps or something like that. Text on them is very small and not really readable.