Friday, December 6, 2013

F1-GTR's gearbox and rear suspension

Worked on gearbox and rear suspension parts last night. Almost finished. Test fitted most of it, but could not get parts, which connect gearbox to body to stay on for test fitting. So, I've done partial tests and I think it is good enough. Will probably have to do minor adjustments when I reach final assembly steps, but I don't imaging there would be any major issues. Going to start cleaning up parts in magnetic tumbler tonight.



2 comments:

  1. Looks good....will you put the completed gearbox and suspension into the tumbler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I wouldn't put such big assembly into my small tumbler. I've put all the engine parts through tumbler on Friday. Now I can assemble engine and get it painted.

      Delete