Sunday, September 20, 2015

On its wheels for the first time

I have finished work on tires and finally attached wheels. Ground clearance is quite a bit high at the front. Unfortunately, I don't think I can correct it at this stage. Over all fit is not so great. Not sure where it is because of my mistakes and where there are kit's shortcomings. It also does not seat 100% on all 4 wheels. Must be my fault. Front right is a little bit handing in the air, until I push model down at front. Finished work on it and attached rear grill. Very few items left to complete - decals over rear emblems, door knobs, front shield wiper and antenna. Over all not very please with final result. Wanted to have it done much cleaner. Well, there is always another model to build better.






No comments:

Post a Comment