Thursday, September 17, 2015

Started Fujimi MP4/6

With FW16B in sort of limbo state, because of paint issues. I've decided to put F12 build on hold as well and start new Formula 1 build instead. I've wanted to build Fujimi MP4/6 kit since a while back. I think main reason is that this kit is a scaled down version of 1/12 Tamiya kit and is a great subject to model. I've actually been working on it for a couple of weeks now, but there isn't much to show. It is in stage of preparation steps. Detached parts from trees and performed test assembly. Also started gluing some parts together before primer. My kit is full view version, however I decided to not have any parts left transparent on my model. Want to build it mostly OOB with addition of some Studio27 PE parts and brake detail set by Hobby Design. With all other projects on the go this one will be slow moving.


1 comment:

  1. It is a cool car so I look forward to seeing what you do with this one. I have never worked with a clear body so interested in how you treat it.

    ReplyDelete