Thursday, October 5, 2017

Started pre-assemblies

I've got to exhaust assembly last night. Parts D1 and D2 should swap places. D4 fits properly into D1, not D2. And D9 was fitted onto D2, after I cut a bit on material from D2's protrusion, which D9 fits over. Beside that D1 has small diameter protrusion near its top, which D3 fits over. So, definitely a small mistake in instructions. However, it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out, if you do test pre-assembly. I've learned to do it for plastic kits almost as must as i do for multi-media ones.

Test fit of exhaust and turbo parts the way I managed to put them together.

Started doing pre-assemblies before primer and painting. Next I will have to do quite a bit of putty and prep work before I could primer parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment